Saturday, January 23, 2010

THE MUNNY CUSTOM SHOW EVENT RECAP


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Munny Custom Show Event Recap

It's more like a reunion when I first came to it. Good old friends, laughs, beers.. it was so great. The event itself was a blast. I saw many great custom munnys here. All of the artists that invited in the exhibition are really rocking fresh styles on their munny. My crewmate from SAM, ADD17, also became one of the winner in the competition. Too bad I forgot to take pics of his custom. Here's some flicks I got for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.


Lou Belle Shop.


The crowd.



MASE Crew's custom Munny.


Read that kids..


One of my personal favorite, custom munny by TUTU.


Customs that goes for the competition.



Live customizing by several artists. They really showing mad skills.



Indo's finest!!



More photos of the event HERE.

No comments: